A quick up-do hairstyle for medium-length hair could be your savior on a bad hair day. Up-dos are so popular because they enhance your overall look and are practical. A perfect Updos fits all occasions whether you need a professional look or a chick look.
So in this post, we are giving ideas to create easy Updos for Medium Hair. You can create a trendy to cool and casual to professional look in a couple of minutes. All you need is hairpins, rubber bands, and skills in twisting and turning layers of hair to get the magical hairstyle done.
Easy Hairstyle with Trendiest Updos for Medium Length Hair
If you are not a pro at styling your hair; all you need to do is practice these hairstyles a few times. People with fine hair must learn a few tricks like a bouffant hairstyle to avoid the flat look of regular hairstyles. Let`s find out some of the easy updos for Medium Length Hair.
1. Easy high bun updos for medium length hair:
- Gather round your hair and make a high ponytail.
- Weave your ponytail clockwise.
- Locked your hair with a rubber band. Use hair sticks or pins if necessary.
2. French Braid, Low Bun updos for medium length hair:
- Comb your hair to one side you love to make a braid.
- Just take 3 tiny segments on top of the section with extra hair and plait a French braid, down to your ear, after that prolong with a usual braid. To give more volume to your braid just loosen up the edges of the braid.
- Gather the remaining hair and tie it up with a rubber band, adjoin the braid into the ponytail. Twist the ponytail into a bun.
3. Two braid twist updos idea for medium length hair:
- Create two sections of your hair one on top of the other.
- On the top section of your hair just make a loose regular braid. Secure it with a rubber band.
- Repeat the same with the bottom section of your hair
- Sway the bottom braid up, forming a bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Drape the upper braid around the bun and again secure it with bobby pins.
4. Easy Twisted Halo Updo for Medium Hair
- Create sections of your hair.
- Create a loose smooth entwine from one corner of your forehead all the way about to the other side.
- Secure with bobby pins as needed.
5. Curly, Wavy, & Messy Bun updos for medium length hair:
- Make two sections of your hair half up and half down
- Secure the half-up portion of the hair with a rubber band and leave the down portion open.
- Finally twist up and around the hair to make a bun.
- Secure your bun with bobby pins, you can also use a rubber band.
6. The easy three-section Updo twist for medium length hair:
- Comb smoothly and make three sections of your hair.
- Use an elastic rubber band to tie three low ponytails of all three sections separately.
- Simply tie your hair in and twist them around.
7. Styled low bun Updo for medium length hair:
- Smoothly comb your hair and create a side section and separate the crown part of the hair.
- Secure the crown part with a pin or clip so that it won’t interfere with the lower section.
- Tease the lower section to create a voluminous effect.
- Make a low-side bun near the nape of your neck using the lower section.
- Free the crown section and tie its back for extra volume at the crown. Wrap the section around the bun.
- Use hair pins to pop in the edges of the upper section around the bun. Secure your bun also.
8. The Fishtail Bun Updo style for medium length hair:
- Make a high ponytail at the back of the crown.
- Fashion your hair into a fishtail braid and secure the ends with a hair tie
- Begin coiling the braid around itself to create a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
- Secure the bun with U-pins so that the hairdo doesn’t come undone.
9. Dutch Updo With Loose Ends for medium length hair:
- Make a Dutch braid on one side above the level of your ear.
- Fit in sections from both above and below in the braid and Keep braiding till you reach the other side of your hair.
- Next, take the loose ends of the braid and coil them around loosely to get a loose bun.
- Let the shorter loose ends fall freely for a messy and untidy effect. Secure the bun with hairpins.
- Tame flyaway’s with bobby pins.
10. Bun With Side Braids for medium length hair:
- Create a central partition. Take two sections on both sides from the top of the crown.
- Make a simple braid on both sides and tie the rest of your hair along with both braids and make a ponytail.
- Again make a single braid ponytail, Coil that ponytail around itself to create a bun and secure it with hairpins.
A perfect hairstyle can immediately and effortlessly enhance your look so it is always a good idea for all divas to invest in Hair Styling Accessories Kit from Amazon for $11.68 when you are planning to create a new look with Lazy updos for medium hair length. Such kits tool will help you with DIY hairstyles.
When we are discussing hairstyles for medium-length hair you may also like to read about Easiest & Cool Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair too.