Flat Back Earrings always adds to the beauty of our outfits. Wear it with your favorite outfit, and create a perfect look. But what happens when you don’t know how to take off earrings that are stuck? Let’s take a look.
Flat back earrings are in great demand because it gives attractive appeal to your ear party. The best part is that it is super comfy to wear and it won’t hit hard at your bedtime. The lock has a clutch design with a rounded back. These earrings are considered to be the safest, as they hold the earrings at the right place for a prolonged period.
Sometimes removing earrings after freshly pierced encounter severe pain. It’s because in fresh new hole, the earring gets stuck because of tighter skin, dried blood, and mucus. Due to this reason it stuck sometimes and make it a bit tricky to remove.
How to Remove Flat Back Earrings
Removing flat back earrings that are stuck can prove to be a tedious task. But, it’s not impossible. If you made up to this blog post, then chances are that you’re also struggle to remove them from your ear.
Take it easy. Don’t get crabbed. Let’s discuss the different ways to remove these flat back earrings safely.
- Hold the earring back with your thumb and index finger.
- Pull its stud backward slowly.
As simple as that!
Sometimes it is possible that this process might not work. Try it again, and make sure to pull the earring stud gently and apply nominal pressure.
Over a period of time, wearing the same earrings can prove unhealthy. A lot of dust and dirt starts gathering around the earrings back. This makes it difficult to remove the lock of your studs. This also becomes unhealthy for your body. To deal with this, you can try next method.
You can use some Hydrogen Peroxide and Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline) to remove the stud back. You need to clean your earrings for piercings. Here’s what you need to do
Note – The process of using Hydrogen Peroxide and Petroleum Jelly is same.
1. If using Hydrogen Peroxide, pour it on a cotton ball, or you may use rubbing alcohol, removes the dead skin cells and oil that might making your earring stuck with ears
In case, you’re using Petroleum Jelly, then apply gently on your ear lobe. This helps to grease the hole
2. Carefully, rub the cotton ball through your studs, ears and around your earring back. Do this while keeping the studs in place. This will help the skin become softer.
3. After a minute or so, when the skin becomes moisturized, clean the dirt carefully. You may use another cotton ball for this.
You can also move your earrings in a circular manner to remove the dirt.
4. Move your ear studs in a clockwise manner.
5. You may do this 7-8 times, or more until you feel no pain. If you feel pain, it may be a sign of infection.
When all the dust and dirt is removed, earring back will lose its grip and become easier to remove. Follow the same procedure, take the back and pull it backward, slowly but firmly.
After removing the earring, you can put it somewhere in your jewelry box until you want to wear it again.
Things to keep in mind
- Clean it ideally once in a weak. Cleaning help to prevent the potential infections that treat your earring nicely and also helps to prevent various infections.
- It is recommended to choose right length of the Flat back Earrings
With the help of this method, it is super easy to remove your earrings. Which type of earning you like to wear? Does the methods is this blog post helped you? Is there any other method you want to share with us? Comment section is all yours.