Pimples treatment at home, is this what you’re looking for? The following blog post has tips on how to get rid of pimples permanently using home remedies.
Pimple’s is very common skin problem that causes inflammation and leaves you with a spot. It is on the list of women concerns. It’s not limited to Women, as Men and Teenagers also get caught it and around 85% of the people in United States get it at a point their lives.
There are number of reasons behind what causing Pimples on your face. It is seen that people with oily skin has higher chances of getting pimple of their face and other parts of the body.
There are number of reasons behind what causing Pimples on your face. Some of the common reasons are as follow:
- Oily skin. When sebaceous gland in your skin make too much sebum. It happens due to bad diet
- Pimples caused when the skin pores get clog because of dead skin or oil. It usually comes on the face, shoulder, back, neck, chest, and underarms because these units have more oil.
- People of any age can face this problem but during puberty and in the menstrual cycle, it occurs the most because the sebaceous gland gets active in this age.
- It may be Genetic, occur due to hormonal imbalance, and sometimes in pregnancy.
- The intake of Vitamin B12 in excess may also trigger the same.
- Medication like birth control pills may lead to Acne.
- Intake of junk food, high refined sugar and carbohydrates also lead to Pimple problem.
Although it is possible to get rid of pimples using conventional treatments, but sometimes they also have bad effects. For example, dryness and irritation on the skin.
Due to this reason majority of the people moving toward natural alternatives for glowing and anti-pimple skin because these remedies are less harsh and don’t have side-effect. Instead of wasting money on costly treatments, its great idea use home remedies for pimples for oily skin.
Best Home Remedies for Pimples for Oily Skin
There are number of self-care home remedies to remove pimples naturally. Some work quicker while others take time to heal the spot. In this blog post, we’re going to cove some of the best ones that are scientifically proven.
1. Aloe Vera
With its skin healing properties, Aloe Vera is great for soothing skin and for sunburn. It increases the blood flow and also helps in killing off harmful bacteria. The element called psoriasis is beneficial in treating acne.
Aloe Vera also helps to reduce the inflammation and also helps in treating the old scars. Here’s you can use it:
- Apply generously on the skin.
- Leave it overnight if you wish to and wash in the morning.
- You can try Aloe ice cube by adding water and Aloe Vera paste. Put it in an ice- tray. Apply that cube by wrapping it in cotton cloth.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
The apple cider is formed from the crushing apples, then squeezing out the unfiltered juice. Vinegar fights many types of Bacteria and Viruses. Here’s you can use it:
- Take apple cider vinegar and water in equal quantity.
- Mix it well.
- Apply to the skin by using a cotton ball.
- Leave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
Note: It cause burns and skin irritation. So, a small amount should be taken.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Oil of tea tree is extracted from the leaves of this small evergreen tree.
Terpinen4 is found in the oil that is responsible to increase the activity of white blood cells. Also, it is used to keep the skin glowing and for healthy nail and hair.
Because of its germ-fighting properties, it is used in the making of hand-sanitizer, Insect Repellent, Natural deodorant, and chemical free mouth wash. Here’s you can use it:
- Mix well 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil with 9 table spoon of water.
- Apply it on your face with the cotton balls.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
- Use moisturizer if required.
4. Use of Cinnamon and Honey
Cinnamon is equipped with anti-bacterial properties and Honey is filled with hydrating properties and works as a natural antibiotic that kills bacteria and keeps your skin healthy.
This application is also beneficial to reduce dark spot, wrinkles and scars. Here’s you can use it:
- Take one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with two table spoon of honey.
- Mix it well
- Apply on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off and see the difference.
- Apply twice in a week.
5. Egg and Honey
There are several nutrients found in an egg that benefit your skin. An enzyme called lysozyme has several anti-bacterial properties that help to get rid of Acne.
Egg tighten the pores. So, it is the best remedy to treat acne. Also, Egg white build protective layer over your face and helps to avoid sunburn.
In whole, egg face mask gives an even tone and texture to your face. Here’s how you can use it:
- Take one portion of egg with 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off.
6. Green Tea
Green tea is packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agents. It’s quite useful in healing pimple. Here’s how you can apply it:
- You just need to take one-two pouch and leave it in water to moist.
- Add 2 teaspoonful of honey.
- Apply the paste on your face.
Note- You can also add Aloe Vera gel to get more good results.
You can also consume 2-3 cups in a day to overcome pimples. It also provides various health benefits like boosting of immune system, lower cholesterol level, reduce bad breadth, prevent from diabetes and also proves helpful in cardiovascular diseases.
7. Milk and Nutmeg
Nutmeg contains an essential oil that proves to be beneficial for the skin. Also, the antiseptic properties of nutmeg help to fight against pimples. On the other side, Milk as we all know is a complete full diet.
Applying it directly to the face gives lots of benefits. Here’s how you can use it:
- Take one teaspoon of nutmeg and mix one teaspoonful of raw milk to make a paste.
- After 15-20 minutes wash it with water.
The properties of nutmeg with the component of lactic acid in milk eliminate dead skin cells and give you glowing skin.
Alternatively, you can:
- Take one tablespoon of water and with 2-3 tablespoon of milk to make a paste with a consistency of not too thick not thin.
- After washing your face with cleanser, massage this scrub on to your face.
- Let it there for 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
8. Oatmeal and Honey
Oatmeal mask proves to be a great oral application. It’s perfect to reduce inflammation and redness that accompanies breakout. Here’s how you can apply the mask:
- Add 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Let it down for cool.
- Now, wash it with Luke warm water and pat it dry.
9. Olive Oil and Honey
Olive oil is equipped with various properties. It is rich in monosaturated fat, anti-oxidants, and anti-inflammatory components. It also contains fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K. Here’s how to use it:
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil with one tablespoon of honey
- Whisk it.
- Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
10. Colgate for Pimples
Colgate not only whitens your teeth but also reduces the acne. The presence of Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid in Colgate helps to reduce the pimples and give you clear skin. Here’s how you can use it:
Here’s its Use:
- Take the Colgate paste from the tube. Apply it on your pimple.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off in the morning.
Note : Do not use colored or flavored Colgate over your face.
The tablet Aspirin contains salicylic acid which helps in fighting pimple and also helpful in removing excess oil and dead skin. Here’s how you can use it:
- Crush the aspirin with one tablespoon of water.
- Make a paste and apply it.
- Wash it once it gets dry.
12. Cucumber and Lemon
Grated cucumber is a perfect facial toner and quite beneficial in treating freckles. It helps to shrink the pores, prevent acne, wrinkles, and calm puffy eyes. Also, revitalize skin cells. and control Sebum.
Cucumber is a powerful remedy to improve the complexion and rejuvenation of the skin. It is a great anti-oxidant, good for skin hydration, and lowers the blood sugar level. Here’s how to use it:
- Adding lemon with cucumber double the benefits to the skin. Lemon helps to lighten the scars.
- Mix well cucumber pulp and lemon juice.
- Apply on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off.
The above-mentioned are natural pimples treatment at home. These home remedies are worth for pimples on oily skin. It’s worth using once because these all remedies have no side effects. So, give a try and enjoy the real beauty.
In case, you know any other home remedy on how to remove pimples naturally and permanently, let us know in the comments.