So you resolute to get inked! the idea is nice and you picked the sexiest and feminine parts of your body to carve it. Tattoos for women on the shoulder are the best to place to experiment. The shoulder signifies strength, so a meaningful tattoo will demonstrate the celebration of your existence!
Playing with colors and sizes tiny to immense along with a variety of designs you pick could go wide here. A detailed tattoo that approaches across your shoulder & spreads down your arm or maybe a beautiful fairy, butterfly, or a slogan will be equally appealing.
Placement of shoulder Tattoos
If you pick the outer side of the Shoulder for tattoos it will be a little less painful as the skin is thick in comparison to the shoulder blades.
It may spread towards your arm, cleavage, or ear side and if the placement is at the blade of the shoulder it may spread towards the cervical vertebrae.
How to pick the best Tattoos for women on shoulder
Without revealing much skin tattoos on the shoulder can play a peek-a-boo and increase curiosity among your admirer. On the other hand, one can choose to show the wild side of persona and create a bold style statement with a sturdy meaningful tattoo.
The most trending female tattoos in 2022:
- watercolor tattoo
- Geometric designs tattoo
- Travel lover (Wanderlust) tattoo
- Minimalist tattoo
- Beast tattoo
- Beauty and versatility in Bud to Blossom Shoulder Tattoo
The most popular tattoos for women are flowers designs specifically on the shoulder. Each flower tattoo has its unique symbol and meaning. You can pick depending on the reason you want to get tattooed.
Flower names with symbol
- Rose tattoo symbolizes love won or lost.
- Pink roses signify innocence, the novelty of love, or the reminiscence of a dear one.
- Gladiolus flower means strength, faithfulness & honor.
- Snapdragons represent graciousness.
In floral tattoos Lotus symbolizes numeral things, so they are unique and highly personalized tattoos. It represents growing above enticement and turning into a better person.
You can club a floral tattoo with a slogan or words which connect to your soul.
2. Get a feather of freedom on shoulder tattoo
Feather tattoos are highly preferred by women to get inked. They represent free will, bravery, power, and wisdom. You can club an infinity feather tattoo with an important date or words of your choice to stay with you forever.
Check the meaning of different feather tattoo designs and pick one that connects to your soul.
- Black feathers relates to angelic and spiritual protection.
- Gray feathers symbolize peace & Compromise
- Peacock feathers represent kindness, good fortune, pride glory and incorruptibility
- Feather tattoo with birds represent spreading wings to fly high
3. Angel wing tattoos on shoulder for women
If the purpose of your tattoo is related to faith, freedom, and protection one of the best choices could be an angel wings tattoo. Or if you want to get inked as a mark of respect for a loved one who passed away.
- Angle wing tattoo depicts ability to liberate yourself from boundations.
- Small-angle wing tattoo is a reminder form God for your about your holy, angelic side.
- Angle wings with Halos to regard someone passed away protcting you from heaven
- Half butterfly half angel wing tattoo or an angel butterfly tattoo messanger of God
4. Ladybug tattoo on shoulder for women
Ladybug tattoo comprised a permanent symbol of love, friendship, and happiness. Historically ladybugs are assumed to be talismans of fortune. If you are a lady of spirituality, wisdom, and cultural beliefs ladybug tattoo is the perfect companion to get along on your shoulder.
- Club your red color and black spots Ladybug tattoo on a feather
- Place your ladybug with any floral tattoo
- Ladybug tattoo amid the Heart Symbol
- Multiple ladybugs crawing on shoulder with your favroite slogan
5. Butterfly Tattoos for women on shoulder
A butterfly tattoo symbolizes balance after transformation. They are flimsy and flimsy creatures
representing not only physical attractiveness but saintly beauty as well. Butterflies are an amusing sign of freedom, change, and femininity.
- The Monarch butterfly is the ultimate symbol of beauty and royalty apart two butterflies flying together tattoo is a symbol of love.
- Red butterfly with rose tattoo is a symbol of transformation, power, love, and passion.
- Blue Butterfly resembles change or rebirth, it also send us joy and good luck.
- Purple butterfly color a sense of elegance and grace, associated with nobility and royalty.
6. Script Tattoos for women on shoulder
Script tattoo style looks very simple but this style is stunning. You can get inked with the phrase
or a few words you liked. Some holy words will give strength to you and some words symbolize
your feelings and remembrance.
- Om the spiritual power in the world, it invokes devotion.
- To remember or honored your loved ones. Just inked Memorial tattoos like birthday dates, deaths etc.
- Citation tattoos reflects your positive outlook and resolute never-to-die spirit.
- Meaningful tattoo is for those people who are hoping that things will get improved.
7. Unique Tattoos for women on shoulder
Women are inimitable, and the corpse art they desire to beautify themselves with is as well.
Inked some unique tattoos on your shoulder will definitely add some extra stars to your style
- If you are known for your unique persona a Zodiac symbol tattoo is an ideal choice for you.
- Faith tattoos are much admired for the meaning of faith in love to represent the accord they share with their partner. A pair of hearts touching is the best example of faith and love.
- Infinity symbol defines the notion of infiniteness, continuous, limitlessness.
- The world map tattoo, it will reflect your love for roving and exploring the world.
8. Best Astrology Tattoos for women on Shoulder
Women are inimitable, and the corpse art they desire to beautify themselves with is as well.
Inked some Zodiac symbols on your back shoulder is perfect for women who wish to state
their exclusive personalities.
- Taurus is symbolized by the bull, represents the strength, bullheadedness, tenacity, virility.
- Gemini is symbolized by the twins, represent the duality and neutrality.
- Leo is represented by the lion which symbolizes its bold, kingly, and playful qualities.
- The scorpion represents Scorpio’s ability to hide in the dark and observe
9. Map Tattoo for women on shoulder
The map tattoo, whether it belongs to the whole world, or a country or a memorable place will reflect your love for roving and exploring the world. Every color shows its unique meaning and it will also show that you are a good knowledge seeker.
- Spectacular World Map Tattoo Designs is for those who loves travelling and is always curious to explore new venues and countries.
- Directional Small World Map Tattoo shows the direction as if they are following the way to the destination.
- Earth with flowers will show your connection with mother earth and makes it an elegant and natural-looking tattoo too.
- Man holding earth for those who want to get inspired, especially those gym bunnies, this is a fantastic choice
10. Tie the knot tattoo for women on the shoulder
Lots of cultures use the knot as a symbol for family ties, marriage, and various connections in the community. Each knot pattern has a different meaning. Some pairs will use the knot tattoo to show their deep relationship.
- Essentially, the knot in this perspective is a symbol for love.
- The symbolism of a rope tattoo is much like its purpose, to hold things together.
- The Hercules knot represents the virginity of the bride.
- A trinity knot tattoo symbolizes the father, son, holy spirit-three in one or the maiden, mother and crone or pagan religions.
11. Clock Tattoo for women on shoulder
Clock tattoos are popular because they are so symbolic, and the design can be interpreted in
many ways, and it is a fantastic choice for someone who often thinks about these two aspects. It
is also a wonderful reminder of how fleeting our existence is and to live life to its fullest. The
clock’s hands and where they stop add to the overall meaning.
- The timepiece represents life and death
- Including flowers in your body art shifts the focus to life
- While a skull may be connected to death.
- Some women also use a clock to honor a loved one who has passed or to make a note of a significant time in their life.
12. Phoenix tattoos for women on shoulder
Just like mermaid and unicorn the phoenix also possess an enduring mythological creature’s place. These tattoos array widely and are beyond doubt unique for each woman. The bearer of these tattoos attracts growth, longevity, and resurrection as in many cultures the phoenix symbolizes the same.
- Get a rises phoenix from the dark cloud to show optimism, trust, and endurance.
- This glorious creature show interest or seeking in wisdom and culture of the bearer
- The phoenix represents immortality since it is capable to resuscitate and persist unending.
Every tattoo has a story to tell and you must have yours; so take your time to pick the best one for yourself. Be careful and thoughtful about why you want to get inked and take time to do the research before finalizing what you want.
Your tattoo is a lifelong companion and definitely will have an deep effect on your life. Get inked and enjoy your new companion on your shoulder. If you have a unique idea of a tattoo on the shoulder for women please share it with us in the comment section. We are happy to hear from you!